Note: Read instructions carefully before use. Class I Medical Device.
Manufacturer: SUNSTAR Europe S.A., Route de Pallatex 11, CH-1163 Etoy.
GUM HYDRAL products are free from the following allergens: cinnamal and salicylaldehyd. A very low concentration of eugenol and geraniol is contained in the products.
GUM HYDRAL products protect the oral mucosa from irritation due to dryness by forming a protective barrier over dry oral tissues. This action is favoured by an innovative combination of active ingredients.
- PVP: mucoadhesive and the main ingredient in the formation of a protective barrier over the oral mucosa.
- Sodium hyaluronate: provides mechanical protection of oral soft tissues and cell layers thanks to its high viscosity. It also provides hydration.
- Propanediol: a known humectant with moisturising properties.
- Betaine: forms a water coating that protects oral cells.
- Taurine: has an antioxidant role which stabilises the cell membranes and protects the cells.
Yes, GUM HYDRAL products contain sorbitol, a carbohydrate made from corn, wheat and potato. It is used to preserve moisture.
GUM HYDRAL products provide immediate and long-lasting relief from dry mouth symptoms and protect the mouth from damage due to dryness, thanks to moisturising and hydrating agents.
- The GUM HYDRAL Spray is particularly adapted for on-the-go use thanks to its convenient small packaging.
- The GUM HYDRAL Toothpaste and GUM HYDRAL Mouthrinse also contain fluoride for the promotion of enamel remineralisation and the prevention of tooth decay.
To learn more about the GUM HYDRAL range, visit the solution page.
Read our dry mouth oral care guide